Best Coffee Roasters
While there are plenty of different choices for grinders and brewing machines, not many people know how to choose the best coffee roasters available today. Since coffee drinkers often prefer to do all the work required when it comes to brewing, finding a reliable coffee roaster that does the job right is important. It can be increasingly challenging to choose from one model or another so it can be helpful to choose from the best.
When looking for a coffee roaster that is perfect for your needs and standards, be sure to keep an eye out for any bonus features that allow you to customize the duration and temperature used to roast. Instead of settling for just any model, take a look at some of the best coffee roasters and what each has to offer.
- French Roast SR 500 – This coffee roaster is on the list because not only is it compact in size but it also packs plenty of roasting power. This fluid bed roaster allows for a customized roasting because you can add or deduct the time of the actual roast. Also, the fan speed can be adjusted to your exact needs. This model is one of the best coffee roasters because it allows you to tap a single button to add 6 seconds of roasting time. For coffee drinkers who like to have full control over their roast, this model is perfect for them.
- Coffee-Tech Home Coffee Roaster Motorized – The home coffee roaster motorized version offers a heavy duty body for long-lasting use. It is completely motorized and runs with the assistance of a gas burner. The copper body helps to conduct the heat and is designed with professionals in mind. During the roasting process, the wonderful aromas will fill the room and the roaster will feel like an expert roaster. Coffee drinkers who appreciate a well-made and powerful roaster will be pleased with this one.
- Black Gene Coffee Roaster – The next on our list of best coffee roasters is the Black Gene model. This roaster offers a large capacity of up to 300 grams and operates powerfully with less noise than other units. A few unique features include full options for adjusting the time and temperature of the roast. This allows coffee drinkers who like customizable options to make their personal choices of preference. The machine works with a drum that is completely transparent and fully tempered for durability. Coffee drinkers who like extra capacity, simple operations, and adjustable settings would love the Black Gene roaster.
- Behmor 1600 Coffee Roaster – The Behmor 1600 is one of the best coffee roasters simply because it offers more than many other models. This machine comes with a large capacity chamber for roasting and also comes with a feature to reduce the smoke. Another unique component is the roasting window which allows you to see directly into the chamber. Coffee drinkers who like to have options can also take advantage of the five preset profiles which can help save time with each roast. With the Behmor 1600 coffee roaster, you can add or subtract the amount of roasting time as needed.
- Hario Glass RCR-50 Home Roaster – Coffee drinkers who want a coffee roaster that is also stylish and sophisticated will appreciate the last model on our list of best coffee roasters. The Hario RCR-50 comes in a sleek glass body and is compact in size for easy placement in the kitchen. The most unique feature about this roaster is that it is non-electric and can be easily portable to be used outdoors on camping trips or even picnics. The hand-crank also gives a traditional feel and gives coffee drinkers complete control over the entire roasting process.
Each and every coffee roaster may work perfectly for one person but will not be appropriate for everyone. Before you make the ultimate choice between some of the best coffee roasters available, do basic research online on where to find a great selection for discount prices.